Thursday, April 06, 2006

Travel & Travel

I have travelled a lot for the past week, close to 2000 kms. If only I could charge the mileage to MAS' frequent flyer program. Heh heh..wishful thinking.

Kuantan ->Kuala Pahang -> Pekan ->Kuantan..the back to HQ. 5 days in a row. Damn tiring. The only saving grace.....lots of feet wet session. I'm a bit darker now too.

Feet dry for this two weeks before travelling (again) to Tioman next. Four days of fun in the sun feet wet session before travelling upwards to Kuala Pahang for another couple of days.

Oldskool will be having its old boys weekend before I leave for Tioman. My batch wants to have our 20th Anniversary celebrations on same date too. Should I go or not?

Comments:
don't go. baik kita gi dating di bawah sinaran rambulan dan kerlipan bintang-bintang.

hahahaha!!!!
 
fuiyyooooooo tan siotttttt.......sure cam broery marantika....muaakkakakakak.....takyah pegi bhai...gi dating lagi best.....
 
berapakah umur anda jika ini ialah anniversary yg ke 20?
 
babe : i don't date she-wolves

fina : oiiii.. tak percaya ke????

zetty : Do you ask how old King Kong or Godzilla or dinosaurs are? I'm aging gracefully...thankyouverymuch.
 
2000km for frequent flyer pun cannot redeem apa apa lah incik. Eh.. you want or not HRC Hollywood or San Diego?
 
Shell : Both can?:D. I have to choose, of course Hollywood la kan. Boleh pakai ke kad tu?
 
kad tuh boleh pakai.. tapi bukan ada discount.. collect the point. saiz L ok dak? ke u S? :D
 
Shell : Asal boleh pakai n menarik cukup
 
Post a Comment

<< Home