Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Superb
Yes, the afternoon meeting ended early yesterday and I was lazy to drive back to office. However, I did not catch a movie this time. Instead, went to meet a friend whom I have not met for quite some time (to be exact, 1 month).
To me, the highlight of the day wasn't the meeting ending early or seeing the friend (but I was glad to meet you again) but the way I went there. It took me only 20 minutes, from my office in Shah Alam to KL, through Federal Highway and during lunch hour traffic. Somehow or rather, the W202 felt very sweet today, it allowed me to drive in-out traffic and zig-zagging with ease, using all 3 lanes. I felt like I was driving my old DC2. The car felt planted, the gears changed at the exact moment (with autos-usually they just change whenever the want) and I arrived at my destination feeling satisfied. Damn Syiok..I guess. Sorry, it's just hard for me to explain/describe the feelings I had.
Am I enjoying driving fast again?
p/s Pn. Tak-sedar-muka-dia-pun-bulat dan suami. Thanks for the dinner. Hello to all that I met there too.
To me, the highlight of the day wasn't the meeting ending early or seeing the friend (but I was glad to meet you again) but the way I went there. It took me only 20 minutes, from my office in Shah Alam to KL, through Federal Highway and during lunch hour traffic. Somehow or rather, the W202 felt very sweet today, it allowed me to drive in-out traffic and zig-zagging with ease, using all 3 lanes. I felt like I was driving my old DC2. The car felt planted, the gears changed at the exact moment (with autos-usually they just change whenever the want) and I arrived at my destination feeling satisfied. Damn Syiok..I guess. Sorry, it's just hard for me to explain/describe the feelings I had.
Am I enjoying driving fast again?
p/s Pn. Tak-sedar-muka-dia-pun-bulat dan suami. Thanks for the dinner. Hello to all that I met there too.
Comments:
<< Home
pencenlah, wahai mat rempit has-been. your reflexes are no longer the same as it used to be.
ngeahahahaaaa!!!!
ngeahahahaaaa!!!!
ttg : when i said KL, the heart not included. 20 minit pun tak sampai punya
lil ms d : next time be more specific la
babe : the skills are still there what. Up sikit into veterans' league
lil ms d : next time be more specific la
babe : the skills are still there what. Up sikit into veterans' league
if i'm coming shouldnt be a problem lah....eh he's asking about that pokok chilli padi you were telling him about?
Post a Comment
<< Home


