Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A little something from me

Ok, I'm back writing.

Nothing much has happened except work work and work. Drive down to Kuala Pahang, then back to HQ. Then take a plane to Tioman and back again.

It ain't easy living out of a suitcase, ok.

Try flying in the Dash 7. It's cramped and when you hit a turbulence, better pray fast, or the least have the barf bag ready. It's that bloody bad. On the other hand, I've got to know the stewardesses better. Instead of getting just mineral water on the flights, I get to get some junk food off them :D

Oh ya, if you guys are ever in Tioman, try looking for me... at the resort. I have a long term lease there until my actual houses/site office are ready near the kampung.

Now is not the best time to travel by ferry (choppy seas) due to the shift in the winds from South-East to North East. We'll be getting the monsoon season earlier I think.

There, I have now updated my blog for all to read. Can I go off quietly now????

p/s HQ is rewarding the staff with travels. While most of them decided to go overseas, my Division has decided to tackle Mount Kinabalu. So I'm off to conquer it from 10 until 13 August and back to Tioman on 14th. I'll post my report on my conquest in Tall Tales when I'm ready

Comments:
Kat situ ada keje kosong lagi ke? Saya pun nak travelling fghee! :P
 
stellar : dah tak ada. Dulu orang offer tak nak :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home