Friday, August 25, 2006

A promise (broken again)

The past couple of days I have not much work to do. So, yours truly, the Raja Ular, broke his promise (again). On the pretext of having diarrhoea, I managed to wrangle a MC from a GP.

His destination? Not home of course, but to meet up with someone at a hotel cum shopping attraction cum cineplex. Everything was fine and dandy until I arrived at the rendezvous point.

By missing that someone by a couple of minutes, I was asked to wait at the lobby. What a long wait it was, close to an hour...and I wasn't allowed to wander around too :-(

I guess the waiting (and mengularing -got such word??) was worthwhile as later we did meet up. We had a swell time talking over coffee.

Well, tomorrow would be a full day for me. I have a wedding to attend (an oldskoolmate doctor is getting married to his nurse) and later in the evening, to meet up (and be introduced) with two wise persons to see if I'm worthy enough for the vacated post :D. Later later that night, I might have karaoke session too (just to sing away the blues(or in my case, Lola - my lagu wajib)).

Have a nice weekend folks..and a big good luck to me.

Comments:
dei anee.....yena naaa??? kata tak nak ngular lagi? but it's a healty habit..keep it up dude..

-ratu mengular-
 
fina a.k.a evil twin :

my days are numbered
 
Post a Comment

<< Home