Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My 2nd Embarassing Moment

I guess me and YKK (the zip), we don't get along. This is the second time it has embarassed me.

Yesterday I was so eager to go for dinner (hungry la) with someone. We were walking around and suddenly that someone told me "Your fly is open".

Alamak. Look down and saw YKK spoilt. Guess I abused it too much. Why do you have to a splitsville on me now????? Malu siotttt!!!

Luckily, quick thinking me went to the closest shop nearby and bought a bunch of safety pins (thank God the shop sold them). Went in the nearest toilet and fastened them immediately.

During dinner all I could look at was my food as I was too embarassed to look at that someone.

Malu...malu

Comments:
Kwang,kwang,kwang...

Words kenot describe la bro...
 
opsy daisy.. once i saw a guy's fly is open, speechless jap.... hehehe
 
lil ms d : ingat budak kecik ke?

stellar : malu tahap dewa ok

ewok : was it still in the garage then? :D
 
it happens... seriously. DOn't worry about it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home