Friday, December 22, 2006

Merapu Pagi Hari

Lately, my visit to the blog world was through my trusty phone, using slow GRPS connection. Quite sufficient as I only have a few regular blogs to read, and even if I do browse to a new one, it will be subject to much scrutiny.... Interesting tak? Kalau tak...malas wei

Venting out my frustation not being able to read Blogspot (fully) for the past month, I stayed up all night reading/catching up with my favourite blogs.

Mannnnn...there's a bunch of new bloggers around. Some of my favourites either have stopped or changed address. Commentors are plenty too....some are ok but some are like damn annoying.

Well..my dua sen worth this morning. I'm going mental for the lack of sleep. Now to get ready for work...eh wait, cuti la hari ni. Back to sleep then.

Comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Great Blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home