Friday, February 16, 2007

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Everyone in the office, ok, building, is talking about the bullish market.

Everyone in the office, is buying shares, the Company's shares. 4 years ago, the shares were worthless. Come now, oklah...hovering around RM2.00. A profit of RM1.00 per unit is better than nothing right?

Me? Well, let's say that i bought a few lots. But I still think there's a conspiracy by the Company. Why is it only now, when shares scheme is about to end, that the price suddenly goes up? It doesn't give us much time to play in the market. It takes two weeks to purchase. That allows me to exercise twice a month. However, it's T+3 (I think), so I lose one week for cheque clearing. Further, I don't have much cash on me, relying on the profits I make to buy/sell again and again. All in all, it takes five/six weeks...sheesh. At this rate I'll only be exercise 3-4 times only.

How to be a millionaire like this????

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home