Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The boys are back in town

The circus is back!!!!

Back for the 2007 championship.

The usual suspects are all there. This year's race will kick-off in Qatar on Saturday. Woo hoo.... I hope there will be a live telecast or I'll have to tune in to the live timing on the net.

On the MotoGP grid, a total of 10 world champions will slug it out to be the 2007 champion; Valentino Rossi, Loris Capirossi, Dani Pedrosa, Nicky Hayden, Colin Edwards, Marco Melandri, Kenny Roberts Jr, Olivier Jacque, Andrew Pitt and Chris Vermeulen.

Me? I'm hoping that I'll have more luck in playing Team Manager 2007 than the year before.

As usual, GP weekends means I'm NOT to be disturbed....fahammmm

Comments:
hello uncle ...pekabar? lama tak dengar kabar berita? ada sihat kaaaa?
 
Fina,

Wei...apa uncle uncle nih????
 
It's back? Aiyaiyai! This can only mean one thing, that I'll never have control over the remote control until it's all over

*sighs*
 
WEIIII....LU IDUP LAGI TAK??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home